Changes are occurring often to IU Health Arnett Outpatient Services as we work to slow the spread of the Coronavirus and flatten the curve. These decisions are being made to help consolidate resources, protect our front-line team members and preserve personal protective equipment (PPE).
IU Health is open and we want to continue to provide for your needs. We encourage you to stay home, practice social distancing, wash your hands and frequently touched surfaces often. If you need us please consider utilizing our Virtual Care App or call 765.448.8100 to schedule a virtual appointment with your primary care provider or specialist.
SERVICES CURRENLTY CLOSED INCLUDE:
- Lab services at the Medical Office on Ferry Street, Lafayette.
- Lab services at the Medical Office on Walter Scholer Drive, Lafayette.
Primary Care Offices
- IU Health Arnett Medical Office in Otterbein is closed to in-office visits. Please schedule a virtual visit.
- IU Health Arnett Medical Office on Walter Scholer Drive in Lafayette is closed to in-office visits. Please schedule a virtual visit.
- Ultrasound and x-ray services at the Medical Office Building on Greenbush Street, Lafayette.
- X-ray services at the Medical Office Building on Hoke Avenue in Frankfort.
- X-ray services at the Medical Office Building on Walter Scholer Drive, Lafayette.
- Urgent Care located at 1 Walther Scholer Drive, Lafayette.
You may receive care for all immediate care for non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries at the IU Health Arnett Urgent Care located in West Lafayette during their normal business hours, 8 am – 8 pm daily. View Urgent Care wait times and save your spot in line on our website at iuhealth.org/urgentcare.
If your medical condition is life-threatening, go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
CHANGE of HOURS:
IU Health Arnett Family Medicine and Walk-In Services located on Hoke Avenue in Frankfort will operate on a Monday through Friday schedule, 8 am – 8 pm.